Monthly Luncheon Meeting/Business MIXPO/Scholarship Awards - June 25, 2019 at The Natatorium
Join us at the Chamber of Commerce business leaders Monthly Luncheon as a great way to spend time networking and developing business relationships with fellow business leaders.
The June 25, 2019 Luncheon is also our MIXPO:
A Chamber mini-MIXER and mini business to business show.
This will be going on before and after the Luncheon Meeting.
This is YOUR opportunity to display YOUR BUSINESS on a covered table at the Chamber Monthly Luncheon Meeting. Come early and stay a little longer than normal. A great way to be on display and be seen and to support fellow Chamber Members!
- Business Introductions
- Member Exchange Table
- Round Robin Networking
- Small Business Member Announcements
- New Member WELCOME Plaque Presentation
- and so much more!
Luncheon Sponsored by:
The Garden Goddess
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Western Reserve Hospital
***HEADSHOT LOUNGE PROVIDED BY:
BUSINESS SPEAKER INFORMATION:
SPEAKER: Sean Blake, Portage Path Behavior Health
TOPIC: Mental Health and Addiction – Breaking the Stigma
PROGRAM: 2019 Scholarship Awards
A Reminder to . . . Buy your ROLLING JACKPOT ticket at the Luncheon! It could be your ticket that wins and it will benefit the Chamber Foundation Scholarship fund!
How does it work?
- Bring $5.00 (cash only) to any Luncheon between January-November and buy a Rolling Jackpot ticket.
- Drop your ticket into the Chamber drawing box.
- One winner will be drawn at the Holiday Party.
- Half of the proceeds will go to the holder of the winning ticket, and the other half will go to the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber Foundation Scholarship Fund.