2019 Chamber Ambassador Breakfast Reception - KICK-OFF! - January 25 at the Chamber Office
Thinking about joining the 2019 Chamber Ambassador program? Come to the event January 25th and check it out and meet other Ambassadors!
Join us for a 1 hour (brief) training session and a continental breakfast reception as we KICK-OFF the 2019 Chamber Ambassador Program. All current Chamber Members are welcome to attend. New Chamber Ambassadors will receive an official GREEN/WHITE Ambassador badge AND a group photo will be taken.
- 8:30 am Brief Training / Group Photo
What is a Chamber Ambassador?
The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are a group of business leaders in the Chamber that are experienced and active Chamber members. They are volunteers who act as public relations representatives on behalf of the Chamber at business openings, ribbon cuttings, Falls After Five Networking Receptions, Monthly Luncheon meetings and special events. Our Ambassadors also help drop off membership packets to potential businesses in Cuyahoga Falls.
Commitment and Responsibilities of a Chamber Ambassadors:
- Enjoyment in being a Chamber Ambassador to meet fellow business leaders and have fun!
- A one-year pledge of commitment to the Ambassador Program from January - December (12 months)
- Ambassadors have positive attitudes and are professional business leaders.
- Regular attendance at ribbon cuttings, grand openings and other events.
- To help educate and assist new, current and potential members about the benefits and services of Chamber Membership.
- To help foster new member engagement in Chamber programs, events, and committees.
- Participating in a new business ribbon cutting photo. Help to welcome and greet the new owner.
- Greeting and welcoming new and current Chamber members and introducing them to other members at Chamber events. This helps with a smooth transition into the flow of networking and relationship building.
- Mentor new members you meet at Chamber events by encouraging their participation for Chamber events and planning committees.
- Delivering potential member packets to Cuyahoga Falls businesses.
- A working knowledge of the Chamber, staff members and planning committees.